Friday, May 6, 2011

Feeling Like a Failure

This is me... feeling like a failure... this is me... not wanting to write in here.

Well, I guess it happens every time when someone tries to start a new practice. I haven't been keeping up with the Standing Still Experiment, and so I have been avoiding writing in here. But here you go. And here I am anyway. It's time to get back into it. It's time to start taking those three deep breaths and grounding myself back into myself on a regular basis.

My intention for standing in front of my Altar three times a day seems to be just too big for me right now. I will feel happy if I remember/remind myself to do it every morning before I sit down at the computer. Anything else, right now, will be a bonus. I have done it two days in a row now. I am hoping that I can do the Altar thing every morning from now on, just like I am in the habit of doing the gratitude list (a la Melody Beattie) now every morning after checking my 3 emails.

I need to remember that I only have to take this new growth, this new transformation one tiny step at a time.

I get so frustrated with myself, you know? There are so many things I want to be incorporating into my self-transformation and there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day.

Breathing... standing still... remembering who I am... and naming what I am going through... this is my priority right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment